Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bot for classictibia.com

Hi Progres56,

Thanks for your reply. I delayed my work because of the announce of update of this week, so now that nothing changes on client side, I am back to work.

I am working on Runemaker right now, the Spear Pickup is the next one. I intent to release both on wednesday or thursday. Slime Trainer should not take much of my time and as you asked for it, I will try to release it with the runemaker and spear pickup!

Danilo
    Last edited by danilopucci; 08-10-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Oh that's great!You really surprised me with this message. I would be very grateful if you can release the slim trainer with the runamker and spear pickup.I have a few characters that I need to train and I do not know how to go about it, especially the problem is with a paladin, so I am looking forward to this update.

PS.Greetings and I admire for your wishes I apologize if I have made any language mistakes

Hi Proges56,

Version 0.8.0 released! I got some problems with Slime Trainer and I could not release it on this version.

About your training comment, I think the best way to train knights is using two characters attacking each other. You can use "Creature Trainer" to attack each other safelly, combining with spellcaster to heal. To train a paladin you can now use Creature Trainer to don't kill the Monk and Spear pickup.

Danilo

Modify to mastercores plsssssss.. im using riftbot in mastercores

ooo so I finally got a great job! now I'm sure my paladin will have good skills

Quote Originally Posted by darthbr View Post
    Modify to mastercores plsssssss.. im using riftbot in mastercores
    Do not use the rift bot on mastercores so far I saw how 15 characters have been removed in this 2 characters 50 + lv it is possible that they have a system and check it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by PROGRES56 View Post
    Do not use the rift bot on mastercores so far I saw how 15 characters have been removed in this 2 characters 50 + lv it is possible that they have a system and check it every day.
    My opinion...

1. Use bot smartly - check it player logout function, set enough mana for spells in healing.
    2. If you botting more than 2 characters prepare virtual device to avoid detecting.
    3. As always when you example train knight understood that someone can report you to GM/CM and he come on <invisible> mode to check it.
    4. Everything depends on you.

Personally botting since start 24/7 without ban.

Quote Originally Posted by PROGRES56 View Post
    I don't think they have an advanced automatic detection. I don't know how RifBot works but usually there is three ways to make a bot like ours:

1 - Dll injection and connecting a pipe to tibia client and bot.
    2 - Using code caves and call internal functions
    3 - Make a proxy and send/receive packets from server

On a custom Client (Like OTClient - mastercores) The 1 is detectable, because usually it creates a thread to handle pipe communication. The client could just scan for process` thread and check if all threads have the same IDs that the ones that have been created originally by the client. If not, just send infos of char name etc and check/ban!.
    The second one is easily detectable. Call code caves makes you to alloc resources to call the function, and It can be checked by the client if the allocated resources comes from some internal thread.
    The thrid is the easiest. Just make random packets with some advanced protocol handshake and it is done, the bot will send packets without the correct handshake.

On mastercores website they said that could detect even macro recorders. It indicates that they make a measurement of time on received packets (commands like fish and cast a spell), if you send a lot of packets with some repeatability, they could say that you are a bot sending this. It happens with macro recorders and with bots that doesn't make a good random time execution routines.

As Ascer said, he programmed it to have random time execution, so probably this is not the problem. So there are two ways:

1 - Probably this banned people just let the char away and go travel to other country and GM comes to check it.
    2 - They have some automatic tool detection that I said before or some other advanced way.

On classictibia, the GMs used to check if you are afk runemaking by just using manafluid on your char and checking if you are doing runes with a bot.

Even if they don't have anything, it is not that hard to get people botting on a server with 300 players. Just scan all lvl 11 druids and you will get a lot of them, save de IPs and email addresses, so you will track 50% of this botters.
    Last edited by danilopucci; 13-10-2018 at 10:54 PM.

i used rift on mastercores, for 5 days. making runes in my ed, and training my ek.. nothing happened, but yesterday i saw something new, they put a system that u must write a code to avoid ban, if not in 1 minute = delete rofl

I heard about this system but in little defferent way:

Macro Test:

You received message about macro testing on your character.
    Within 20 min you have to say on deault chat specific code from random generator.
    When you move, turn, cast spell etc. time for respond change to 5 min.
    If you logout before time out test will just missed (not sure)
    If you'll still online and don't respond a good code before time out your account will deleted.

Personally I did not have such a test yet, need a messages copied from Default chat to create Code Responder.
    When you again will under macro test try to save all this messages and send it here or via pm to me.