Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TMacro - ongoing development :)

This is guy is the real leech, gets all information for free, but the bot is only for himself

PS: He is not even programming, he is only good at editing pictures and that's it. This bot doesn't exist, it's just photoshop guys...
    Such waste of time.
    Last edited by GoldSlash; 18-01-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldSlash View Post
    This is guy is the real leech, gets all information for free, but the bot is only for himself

PS: He is not even programming, he is only good at editing pictures and that's it. This bot doesn't exist, it's just photoshop guys...
    Such waste of time.
    Hmh? Okay, first of all, I credited the rightful guy which has mouse movement thread on the forums, so there is that.
    All addresses including the discovery of the players on screen value I found all by myself.
    Not programming? Ok, how am I not programming? I think someone is jealous

Waste of time? How so? It's a development thread and in the first post I clearly state that I won't release it. It's just for fun and maybe some discussion.

Why would I waste time making pictures? And what do I gain from it? Nothing.

Also, reported your post since its a junk post.

EDIT: And let me guess, to prove myself you want the cheat yourself to "try it out" and see if it's real, am I right?

Trying do to the same thing with HP or Mana. But no sucess so far...
    Anyone can get the addresses for me? I know, but cheat engine doesn't seem to like me.
    Now that's professional RE and programming right there.
    Last edited by Tony32; 19-01-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Prove yourself? You took 90% of the code and functions from the forum. Don't think too much of yourself. Bill Gates.

You are a leech, that's for a fact. No further comment on the matter.
    Last edited by GoldSlash; 19-01-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Prove yourself? You took 90% of the code and functions from the forum. Don't think too much of yourself. Bill Gates.

You are a leech, that's for a fact. No further comment on the matter.
    Whatever man, I do not have to prove myself to you. You do not have my source code so I don't understand how you supposedly "know" these "facts" you are talking about.

Aight chill out everyone. Someone who is learning does not strictly have to give full credits for every scrap. It's my opinion here that noone has really "leeched" anything. My only expectation is that some code in the application is copy pasted. Whatever. If you're gonna copy paste work for your "private collection" and post it to show your progress, that is absolutely no problem at all and in fact I encourage it because it's so inspirational to see how people make progress. If, on the other hand, the software were up for sale with copy pasted code I would expect to see an offer of royalties or a strong enough understanding of the software to be clearly competent to have written it.

None of the above really breaks any rules except those of courtesy and respect for fellow members. We're not here to censor or to try piss people off, we're here to try grow a community and encourage knowledge sharing R.E R.E of Tibia and Open Tibia clients / servers etc. For that, let's see things stand as they are.

Tony32: Next time you're offended, try keep a little more chill. No need to tell the guy you reported him and it gives us time to discuss and what not. No sweat though.

GoldSlash: If you ain't got anything good to say, keep it zipped. If you wanna make an accusation of something that's morally wrong, drop a mod a PM and we'll take a look. I hope you take back your statement about censorship, we haven't done any such thing, just given you a break to chill.

I guess you're both in a bad mood or something so y'know, don't lose faith - we are all here for a shared purpose and we want to grow not shrink the community

share wiht us please

Just wanted to post a little update. Added a couple of new few features.

UI
    - Split the UI into tabs. (Cheats & Notifications)

Features
    * Loot aid (Manual) - With one click, you can pickup an item/stack to a designated location of your choise. Useful for looting or refilling ammo or whatever.
    * Loot aid (Auto) - Automatically picks up an item/stack from one spot to another. Useful for training paladins

NEW MAJOR FEATURE
    Notifications tab. ("ALPHA" stage)
    From here you can set a condition and a timeout, for which the condition is met, you get a push notification to your Androd smartphone.
    Right now the only condition causing a notification to be sent, is if you get below a certain HP amount.
    There is a custom application I made for it to recieve and display the information.
    Currently, you get the alert and your character name, health and mana will be displayed as of when the notification was sent.

*TODO: Add conditions, for example, trigger on:
    • Player on screen - Send notification when an unknown creature enters the screen
    • Message recieved - Send notification if a non-whitelisted word or creature sends a message

Other possibilities may be to literally be able to chat in-game using the application.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Tony32; 12-09-2017 at 01:58 PM.