Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TMacro - ongoing development :)

Red face TMacro - ongoing development for Medivia :)

Hello guys!
    I got kinda hyped to program again so this is the first time I make a "dev-blog".
    The cheat I am developing right now is made with C# .NET in VS2013.

TMacro is a mix between mouse&keyboard-simulation and memoryreading/writing.
    Right now, this is how it looks:

As you can see, it's messy, but that's because it is in development!

To explain.
    Window classname and Window name can be entered by the user to easily allow it to find and attach to different clients.
    * By pressing "Get Window" the program tries to find the window with its classname, if it succeeds, it enables the user to activate and setup the wanted features.
    * By pressing setup fishing, you get asked to set the fishing rod positon and later specify which tiles you want to fish on. Fishing is done via simulated mouseclicks so this way it will work on ANY client.
    * By checking the Dance button, it sends simulated keyboard events so this will also work on any client.
    * By checking light, it writes full-light to memory. This does not work on any client (as of now)

I just finished the basics so now I am easily able to make a spellcaster/healer using hotkeys or runes.
    Rather soon a tool like "Tibiaaid" will be added where you can shoot with mouse without the need of rightclick will be implemented.

I will try to add a auto-logout too if I manage to read the battlelist, also, I plan on adding a mouse-simulated rune-maker.

LATEST UPDATE (11-09-2017 (dd-mm-yyyy): https://tibiapf.com/showthread.php?4...ull=1#post3524

Credits and thanks to Vash for his C++ example of mouse and keyboard simulation. You can find his thread here.

I am not sure if it will get release, closed source, open source or even ever.
    Last edited by Tony32; 11-09-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Update: I tried figuring out the OTclient battlelist for hours yesterday eveening with no success. Seems like there is no battelist start address. Creatures seems to get placed in "random" places in memory for which I cannot find the pointers too. So if anyone have any info regarding this, please let me know.

Its nice to see new developments here Good luck with your project!

Little update:

Added:
    * Click-reuse any item. (for manual aimbot/fishing whatever)
    * Food eater/use item.
    * Spellcaster using hotkey based on mana.

More to come
    Last edited by Tony32; 21-08-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Update!

Added:
    * Auto logout - Mixed. Detects players via memory but logouts using keystrokes.
    * Player on screen alarm - Memory(user can use whatever sound they want, just replace the alarm.wav with any other sound and name it the same. Make sure it's the same filetype(.wav))
    * Runemaker - Simulated. Can make any amount of backpacks and works on any client.
    * Fishing cap limit (box under food eater, but its just a temporary placement)

I think auto heal/self-heal using item/rune on hotkey is next
    After that, some kind of loot aid will be added. Dragndrop from mousepos to configured position. Can be used to loot faster or as spear pickup. (anything really)
    Might add floorspy, but it is very buggy in OTC so we'll see about that ^^

Cavebot is out of the question as reading the battlelist, for me, is impossible.
    Last edited by Tony32; 23-08-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Very nice :dddd looking for a runemaker expecting ur release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    Update: I tried figuring out the OTclient battlelist for hours yesterday eveening with no success. Seems like there is no battelist start address. Creatures seems to get placed in "random" places in memory for which I cannot find the pointers too. So if anyone have any info regarding this, please let me know.
    its not really random, if I am not wrong it uses std allocator

That's why I said it in quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    That's why I said it in quotes
    Just want you to know, I am watching this thread and enjoying seeing your progress... Don't have a lot to say because I don't know the OTClient so well and have no requirement to RE it, but I am enjoying watching so keep updating!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just want you to know, I am watching this thread and enjoying seeing your progress... Don't have a lot to say because I don't know the OTClient so well and have no requirement to RE it, but I am enjoying watching so keep updating!
    Thank you for your kind words and showing interest! I'm kind of "burned out" right now because of too much programming :P
    What I've done since last time is a bit tweaking and made it possible to chose client (works with multiple MCs now)