No announcement yet.

[all versions] Warlock Bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do i get "error while loading sqms to fish (0013) ?

Comment

• Hello I am trying this for classictibia.com this ot does not have its own client, and I tried this bot it works on 1 tibia client and cannot open 2 clients I am using the gm technique to get the MC why is it not letting me open 2 tibia with bots

Comment

• I would like to know the answer too.

is there a way to have built in mc to the client?

im using GM technique too

Comment

• I read on here tibiapf that Battle Eye detects all typs of bots, so I take it Warlock Bot doesn't work with real Tibia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Icicle View Post
            I read on here tibiapf that Battle Eye detects all typs of bots, so I take it Warlock Bot doesn't work with real Tibia?
            This bot is basiclly a macro bot, just abit more advanced than tiny task ^^

Comment

• Yes, I don't see how it can detect AHK scripts unless you make it obvious. My concern is with any screen reading the program does but from your reply though it's not likely to get detected by Battle Eye?

Comment

• How to fish? my client doest appear those lines in screen... in classic tibia.com // it says to select left top corner and right corner.. but i dont know what to do.. someone can help me?

Comment

• Hi , l got some problem with my warlock because he dont whant eat food ( muschrooms )i set up all and still not working , can any one here can help me ?

Comment

• my warlock dont whant eat food can anyone help me !!?

Comment

• prob cauz your using a OT client and warlock dosent like OT clients

Comment

• link is dead. pls re up

Comment

• link is dead, work on mastercores?

Comment

• I updated the link. You can now download the compiled .exe file from my github:

https://github.com/Brazyliszek/Warlo...lock%20Bot.exe

Comment

Working...
                            X