MasterCores.com bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Cześć!

First of all, I wanted to thank You for this! It is really helpful and I'm fully sure there are many people using it. Fantastic work!
    I just wanted to post my "feedback" about one thing. When I'm using the bot for a long time (more than one hour) or I'm trying to launch bot two times because of multiclient it is just closing it without any reason, crash, message or error. It is closing itself.

Comment

Do you plan supporting a waypoint system in the future?

Comment

2018-10-25 19:00 Changelog Rifbot 1.22 (download in main post)

Added:
        • AutoRing to equip e.g. life ring while making runes.

Fixed:
        • Optimalized function to read creatures, should now eat x2-3 less cpu.
        • Fixed issue with no sound when creature detected while chceckbox player attack is on.
        • Bug with equiping amulets and rings.
        • Issue with Macro Test responder sometimes say code x2. Changed delay for respond a little bit.
        • Fixed problem with display hotkeys in inputs.
        • Increased delay for healing with spells from random(200, 350) to random(300, 600).
        • Changed minimal capity for fishing to 28 if SpearPickup is enabled.
        • Relogin to game after player logout will randomized with formula reloginTime = minutes + (minutes * random(2,9)) s
        • Automatic loading settings after relogin to other character. Ofc if settings exisit.
        • Switching monster to attack in Skill Trainer while hp % below value.

Comment

Relogin Crash Client

When the character tries to reconnect, is the client crashing, will it be just me or will I fail?

Comment

Error much error open

Comment

failed to start rifbot

Comment

failed to start rifbot

Comment

My rift shot normally, you add a field to be able to make the changes from how much we want to use from MS to heal.
                  Ex: a field of 100 MS up to 1000MS
                  thank you

Comment

Originally posted by YorberCr7 View Post
                    When the character tries to reconnect, is the client crashing, will it be just me or will I fail?
                    same for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wojt5 View Post
                      same for me.
                      I have the same problem

Comment

New Actualizacion ! Fast have much bugs

Comment

How I can use this bot? When I open "Riftbot" that say my system don't have the requeriments to run it, why is that? And then, the "icon" dissapear from the binder.

Thanks guys!

Comment

2018-10-26 14:20 Changelog Rifbot 1.23 (download in main post)

Added:
                            • Possibility to Copy Message from Information box. Right Click -> Copy Message.
                            • Alarm for no mana regeneration since 10s. Simple: no food -> no mana regen -> play sound.

Fixed:
                            • Changed alarm for No blank runes.
                            • Display information about AutoRing checkbox and id.
                            • Changed creatureRead function in registry (post below if still crashing)
                            • Since someone of you using Skill Trainer to Targeting I set priority for list and range. E.g. your list is "poison spider, wolf, snake" character will attack first poison spider which is the closest to your character.
                            • Issue with loading settings while offline.

Comment

Originally posted by palalo90 View Post
                              How I can use this bot? When I open "Riftbot" that say my system don't have the requeriments to run it, why is that? And then, the "icon" dissapear from the binder.

Thanks guys!
                              Right click on Program Icon -> Run as Admin.

Comment

I already did it, now it says there is a new version, and I can't find it. The last problem was for my anti-virus.

PD: I already found it, im using it. There is a possibility to have any time a cave bot? Thanks!
                                Last edited by palalo90; 26-10-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X