No announcement yet.

MasterCores.com bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, do you believe it's possible to add "life ring" and "ring of healing" in the runemaker section? So we can let making runes while using rings to make the process faster

Comment

Originally posted by 131131 View Post
      Hey, do you believe it's possible to add "life ring" and "ring of healing" in the runemaker section? So we can let making runes while using rings to make the process faster
      ofc i add AutoRing:id in Tools section in future

Comment

there are still crash issues when opening the new client updated today, and I already downloaded the two versions that you posted, it's the same thing, I use windows 10 64bit.
        follow the image https://prnt.sc/la2fsf

Comment

Can u add picking up throwing stars?

Comment

I may be wrong, but shortkey connot be set inside new updated version ?
            Like hotkeys f1-f12 are not set up from start, and I can't set them up myself, the small window with key is blank

Comment

Originally posted by francoking View Post
              there are still crash issues when opening the new client updated today, and I already downloaded the two versions that you posted, it's the same thing, I use windows 10 64bit.
              follow the image https://prnt.sc/la2fsf
              I guess that could be your pc single problem.
              Someone have success running Rifbot 1.21 on Windows 10?

Originally posted by wojt5 View Post
              Can u add picking up throwing stars?
              I don't plan to add picking throwing stars.

Originally posted by Michel Zimmerman View Post
              I may be wrong, but shortkey connot be set inside new updated version ?
              Like hotkeys f1-f12 are not set up from start, and I can't set them up myself, the small window with key is blank
              Key inputs in yellow boxes are empty for you?

Comment

HOW work e ring ? because bot equip it on arrow slot ;/

Comment

Originally posted by qwarcik View Post
                  HOW work e ring ? because bot equip it on arrow slot ;/
                  Thanks for info, this is bug while converting Rifbot from Classictibia 7.4 to new Mastercores Otclient
                  Will be fixed in next version

Comment

Can I change the spell delay? Example: I do not want 100MS to heal me but 400MS?

Another question is about the anti-macro of the mastercores, does the riftbot get around in it? how to use?

Comment

maan,this bot is amazing but rlly delete hotkeys and make it premium ... 10 euro/30days or something...an you put small window "you want donate?" or something like that i dont remember,nobody going give you money for free,you show bot and what this bot have,and now make premium .

Comment

Originally posted by Ascer View Post
                        Key inputs in yellow boxes are empty for you?

YEP, I thogh that this shortkeys dont work becouse this yellow boxes are empty with new version 121, but now after reset they work but they are still blank, it means i count from f1 to f12 if i wanna find right spot for key f11 etc.

Comment

what about alarms for the Anti bot system in mastercores? so we can type the code

Comment

Originally posted by Yev View Post
                            what about alarms for the Anti bot system in mastercores? so we can type the code
                            You don't need to type the code. The bot will set a random time to respond the code in the chat (for example, 20 seconds) and will deal with it alone.

I can use the 1.21 with OpenGL, somehow with DirectX started to crash (I am with Windows 10)

Comment

Originally posted by macabrooo View Post
                              Can I change the spell delay? Example: I do not want 100MS to heal me but 400MS?

Another question is about the anti-macro of the mastercores, does the riftbot get around in it? how to use?
                              Current delay for spells are Random(200, 350), i will increase it to Random(300, 600) in next version.

Originally posted by Muili View Post
                              maan,this bot is amazing but rlly delete hotkeys and make it premium ... 10 euro/30days or something...an you put small window "you want donate?" or something like that i dont remember,nobody going give you money for free,you show bot and what this bot have,and now make premium .
                              Thanks, you're right but Rifbot stay freeware to first Game memory update. The idea of donate is good in my opinion, help to increase server population cuz players can deal with hotkeys, strong mobs, some runes and unique functions like a private message proxy.
                              I want to check if players here can appreciate my work. Ofc i could make an license system but we all know that crack it's only a moment in this way.
                              Then i have to make an update for like a 10-20 key users and 100+ crack users.

Originally posted by 131131 View Post
                              I can use the 1.21 with OpenGL, somehow with DirectX started to crash (I am with Windows 10)
                              Rifbot support only OpenGL version, for DirectX memory addresses are different. It's just additional time for my eyes looking it in Registry.
                              Should be no difference between OpenGL and DirectX version when Marcus fix client lags which coms from mapClick function I guess.
                              OpenGL allow to make an bot works even on bad Windows Server 2008 R2 or smth.

Comment

Throwing stars have same atk as bolts, and u can wear shields - that make em op af. Only trouble is manual picking, if bot could pick em like spears we have very overpowered function.

Comment

Working...
                                X