No announcement yet.

MasterCores.com bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool, nice to see the scripting interface. Just two suggestions if possible; Use ItemID on ground(don't think its possible? Maybe it is idk.) and get self Invisibility. Keep up the great work!

Edit: Also how comes the selfTargetID() doesn't equal $creature[0]? Shouldn't they be the same thing?
    Last edited by fish04k; 08-11-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish04k View Post
      Cool, nice to see the scripting interface. Just two suggestions if possible; Use ItemID on ground(don't think its possible? Maybe it is idk.) and get self Invisibility. Keep up the great work!

Edit: Also how comes the selfTargetID() doesn't equal $creature[0]? Shouldn't they be the same thing?
      Try this code:
      Code:
      assign("target", selfTargetID()) assign("creature", creaturesToArray($target)) $target = $creature[0] ? console("selfTargetId is equal to $creature[0] ") : console("some error rised!")

Comment

• Really nice the one line script thing!

Comment

• Another suggestion for Ascer.

Maybe a button to copy the status window? It seems like it refreshes too fast to be able to copy anything out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish04k View Post
            Another suggestion for Ascer.

Maybe a button to copy the status window? It seems like it refreshes too fast to be able to copy anything out of it.
            Right click on information Box -> Copy Message

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascer View Post

Right click on information Box -> Copy Message
              Cool thanks man. Didn't realize that. Was trying to Ctrl+A - Ctrl+C

Comment

• Working on war server :P?

Comment

• Ascer how to make stepping back to house after any dmg taken in one script line ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wojt5 View Post
                    Ascer how to make stepping back to house after any dmg taken in one script line ?
                    Here you go!
                    Just make sure that you set valid housePos.

Code:
                    assign("housePos", selfPositionToArray(32339, 32226, 8)) assign("self", selfPosition()) StringInStr(proxyErrorGetLastMessage(), "You lose") ? selfDistanceFromPosition($self, $housePos[0], $housePos[1], $housePos[2]) > 0 ? selfStep(selfGetDirectionFromPosition($self, $housePos)) : console(proxyErrorGetLastMessage()) proxyErrorClearMessage()

Comment

• How to get the ID of runes or anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yev View Post
                        How to get the ID of runes or anything?
                        https://tibiapf.com/forum/projects/c...=8957#post8957

Comment

• How do i use this One line script thing? i dont get it can you explain how do i edit or how do it work seems very nice but i dont get it

Comment

• And can you add an option to use exana pox while poisoned? ppl normaly kill you with scorpions

Comment

• Originally posted by sositax View Post
                              And can you add an option to use exana pox while poisoned? ppl normaly kill you with scorpions
                              Each function has description. search for selfIsUnderCondition

Comment

• Ascer could you give me a script that when a player appears nearby my character disconnects? the function that the bot brings at least on my computer does not work well it takes a long time to activate.

Comment

Working...
                                X