Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MasterCores.com bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kasa poszla od corbizz@wp.pl

    Comment


    • The function of disconnecting when looking at a player, takes a long time at the time he works, would be dead.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ricardo231 View Post
        The function of disconnecting when looking at a player, takes a long time at the time he works, would be dead.
        Yeah i noticed that.. someone can see where is your position, and wait for u to login and trhrow gfb or rune on the ground... could u make it more faster?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by darthbr View Post

          Yeah i noticed that.. someone can see where is your position, and wait for u to login and trhrow gfb or rune on the ground... could u make it more faster?
          I'm not talking about that, what I'm saying is about the function of disconnecting when you look at a player, at the moment that one appears, it does not disconnect quickly if not after 30 seconds.

          Comment


          • Also, stepping back and sound when any dmg please?
            Last edited by wojt5; 07-11-2018, 05:41 AM.

            Comment


            • Possible to make it pick up small stones like it picks up spears when your training?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by lalazors View Post
                Possible to make it pick up small stones like it picks up spears when your training?
                SpearPickup also pickup small stones

                Comment


                • Anyone got the player attack and player on screen alarm to work?

                  Comment


                  • The playerlogout when some1 is on the screen isn't working well

                    Comment


                    • Would it be possible to add what step player also has monsters and players? Well there are playing monsters in the house.

                      Or what step of the player has more sqms to enter with more than one char

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Whathefook View Post
                        The playerlogout when some1 is on the screen isn't working well
                        If you using v1.26 go explain when character logout when no

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lalazors View Post
                          Anyone got the player attack and player on screen alarm to work?
                          i dont, dunno how to fix

                          Ascer Can u add pls stepping back on any dmg taken ?
                          Last edited by wojt5; 07-11-2018, 08:36 PM.

                          Comment


                          • hi, how i can change my bot to work on my other laptop instead of the one i have it on now? with the registration key

                            Comment


                            • 2018-11-08 16:04 Changelog Rifbot 1.27 (download in main post)

                              Added:
                              • One line script + Rifbot documentation.
                              • Shortkey "script" to enable or disable one line script execution.
                              Fixed:
                              • Bug with pickup spears on floors above 9. (-2)
                              • Bug with alarm on player attack.
                              • Bug with disable panel buttons first time after enter serial number.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yev View Post
                                hi, how i can change my bot to work on my other laptop instead of the one i have it on now? with the registration key
                                Stop using on current machine, wait 30min then start on next

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X