Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flambado View Post
    Hey, thanks for opening bot again.

Also, i think spear pickup is not workig in floors below -2, i dont know why
    Thanks, fixed already.

Originally posted by lalazors View Post
    Bro, can you make on the next update so it logsout when monsters appear on screens, its often people lure monsters on ya, but dont dare to kill you themself, so that would be huge
    I'll see what you can do, but remember that if the monster attacks you, you can not log out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascer View Post
      Please describe what is wrong with it.
      New windows icon is appearing and disapearing next to bot icon, flashing, no sound. When close this icon, one single sound is played.

Is it possible to make moving to house working out from screen like log out? Its possible to get killed by gfb out of screen.

Can u help me please with look item ID, how to use it properly?
      Last edited by wojt5; 05-11-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Ascent ye i know, dont worry about that. Just please try it, its what kills most of our runemakers

Comment

• Cheers bru

Comment

• How long it took to recive the key? I already paid and I dind't recived nothing.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by wojt5 View Post

New windows icon is appearing and disapearing next to bot icon, flashing, no sound. When close this icon, one single sound is played.

Is it possible to make moving to house working out from screen like log out? Its possible to get killed by gfb out of screen.

Can u help me please with look item ID, how to use it properly?
              Make sure that you download a new version 1.26. Rifbot updated download only a Rifbot.exe without new alarms.
              Not possible to make a Player step like a player logout but I'm able to add step if you are under fight.

Comment

Make sure that you download a new version 1.26. Rifbot updated download only a Rifbot.exe without new alarms.
                Not possible to make a Player step like a player logout but I'm able to add step if you are under fight.
                Ok ill try.
                What about item id?
                Is player atack alarm popping when firefield, envenom, summoned creature attack?

Comment

• Look id is default checked so..
                  look on item and after that switch to bot and check for message in Information box (down od panel)
                  Player attack working only when other player from battle list attack you.

Comment

Look id is default checked so..
                    look on item and after that switch to bot and check for message in Information box (down od panel)
                    Player attack working only when other player from battle list attack you.
                    Look id not showing on info box ;/
                    Player on screen still dont work even after i replaced sound from older versions

Comment

• All what you need is on this img.

Comment

• I do like on screens
                        ht tp ://postimg.cc/2VcnphCG
                        When player appear on screen, nothink happens, when i uncheck this option sound is played once

Comment

• When i do look on item, there is no item id in the info box.

Comment

• When you look at something wojt5 hit both your right and left mouse buttons. That is the only way to make it work.

Hover over item - Push both mouse buttons same time - ID shows up in bot.
                            Shift+Left click - Nothing shows up

Comment

• I just paid, how i get the serial number?

Comment

• Originally posted by fish04k View Post
                                When you look at something wojt5 hit both your right and left mouse buttons. That is the only way to make it work.

Hover over item - Push both mouse buttons same time - ID shows up in bot.
                                Shift+Left click - Nothing shows up
                                thanks, thats what i needed,
                                How to fix my sounds now? Bot try to launch them via mp3 program, but sound is not played.

Comment

Working...
                                X