Clear All

• I pay for it please keep the job =x

Comment

• Any news Ascer? we need it!

Comment

• leave atleast what we were using...
        now1 cares about a lvl 11 being deleted o.0

Comment

• Well, thanks for sharing it in the first place.
          Fun fact: in last version the auto ring made the life ring bug, lasting infinite but not giving any mana xD

Comment

• It was awesome! Thanks again for everything! Cheeeeeers for ur health and ur family ^^

Comment

• Ascer

First, I apologize for what happened, your bot was excellent. I'm sorry to hear that they did not give you due respect and merit for the program.

Me and my cousin used your bot, was helping us a lot, it was very functional and I have nothing to complain about.

Dont let some rotten apples spoils the barrel, please.
              Good luck in whatever decision you make.

Comment

• RIP ? I can't believe ;(

Comment

• Originally posted by favieremark View Post
                  RIP ? I can't believe ;(
                  You can always learn and make a bot for yourself. Today's community is like a boar in a metropolis. Fast, cunning but without honor and brain. Are you one on them?

Comment

• Like, could you tell me by starting a creation of a bot? type of language, programming, e-learning, things you need, etc. If you can tell me a way to get easier and clearer for me. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Aluix View Post
                      Like, could you tell me by starting a creation of a bot? type of language, programming, e-learning, things you need, etc. If you can tell me a way to get easier and clearer for me. Thank you
                      If you want to start go with C++ but if you are smart go with any.

Comment

• I fully understand why you quit this project, for me you can actually make it in subscribe mode and get some cash back for it.

Comment

• yeah i duno why you dont charge people bro, this is way better then kazebot and he is charging aswell, but i would prefer your one if its payable

Comment

• +1 upppp!!!!!

Comment

• ye kazerbot is no where as good as your ascent, damn its heavy program :S but works tho

Comment

• how will work the license ascer?

Comment

Working...
                                X