MasterCores.com bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by angelandrea View Post
    version 1.24 not opening. it says initializing then the rifbot.exe dissapear from the folder and the mastercores
    same thing happens here

Comment

• Roger, also for me initializing and nothing happens.

Comment

• as everyone said above/\
        Just check images of what happens =]
        https://imgur.com/a/H9QWYCu

Comment

• I haven't closed the program with fear in it not working. Thinking this is due to the auto-updater he has implemented. He did a update to "container" structure and prob pushed out an update. Seeing the following link within the bot as well: "http://download846.mediafire.com/xpt8226sx9rg/g4bat2adw12cji4/Rifbot.exe". Once you go to that link it states "dangerous file blocked". I'm thinking he uploaded the bot and hosted it on mediafire which then in turn took the file down. Not too sure why he didnt just use the same file hosting thats been working though?

I dont necessarily agree with auto-updaters if you're going to host it on a free file hosting website but what more can you really do. Especially with TibiaPF going down recently and kinda leaving ppl in the dark . Nevertheless, thanks for the work Ascer.

Comment

• Oh well ... Thanks for all Ascer, it was a good job from your part, i just used a few hours since i didn't know about this project, but it was working 100% for me. You did a great job updating and caring. Thanks again. Good luck. <3

Comment

• Ascer please! it was so good

Comment

• I could actually pay for it :/. Cant you just keep it up so people atleast could download it

Comment

• friend please update your bot is excellent We all know the great work you do to make this possible it's not fair that for a few we all pay the consequences

Comment

• Originally posted by angelandrea View Post
                    friend please update your bot is excellent We all know the great work you do to make this possible it's not fair that for a few we all pay the consequences
                    When I was in school, the whole class was torn off by one student. It's the same here.

Comment

• Make it accessed via paypal or something so you can benefit from it bru

Comment

• No way! Ascer come on, It's an amazing project, we all need it! Thanks!

Comment

• Please man! We do appreciate everything you do!

Comment

• Hello when can i get this bot? As i told update before i can pay for program. Cheers

Comment

• Plese, just leave auto UH, thats fine

Comment

• Any decision you make I would like to thanks for your great work. Rifbot was amazing and you should keep it up. GL.

Comment

Working...
                                X