OldBot - New tool for Tibia 11 & Tibia 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldBot - New tool for Tibia 11 & Tibia 10

Hello, I'm here to show you a new tool that I'm developing for Tibia 11 (and all clients/versions), the OldBot, You can find all the needed informations on GitHub's page of the tool.

#Features List:

- *Cavebot* - Developing [BETA on OldBot v2.0+]
    - Auto Reconnect(even on server save)
    - Login Hotkey(manually login pressing a hotkey)
    - Press hotkey when full mana(train magic level)
    - Press hotkeys every determined time
    - Logoff if battle window changes
    - Auto eat food
    - Auto Fishing
    - Hold Right Click(use food, walk "bugging" map...)
    - Anti-AFK
    - Life Healer
    - Mana Healer
    - Remap Hotkeys + Walk with WASD (Gaming Mode)
    - Move item to backpack with hotkey(in the speed of light xD)
    - Move item to ground with hotkey
    - Hotkey Combo(do a combo of selected hotkeys + click)
    - Auto refill Rings, Amulets & Soft Boots(may not work on all Tibia version below 10)
    - Auto refill ammunition - through mouse move(from ground/backpack) or through hotkey(timer tools)
    - Renew Haste & support spells, Utamo Vita, party spells
    - Remove Paralyze
    - Reopen Tibia Client automatically when closed
    - Hide/unhide Tibia Client
    - Multi Client Login - perform login on up to 5 accounts each with one click
    - Make any window transparent
    - Cronometer - tool to count the delay of spells/runes on screen
    Have ideas of new functions or how to upgrade an existing one? Tell me! I'm always opened to ideas.
    Link:
    https://github.com/debbietools/OldBot
    EDIT: Do not use on Real Tibia, unfortunately BattlEye is now banning OldBot with 1 day of use.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by debbie; 02-08-2018, 07:49 PM.

the best way to make a bot for running with b-eye is a neural network and release a new .exe for each user

Comment

What is a neural network? The new .exe of each user it's right, I'm almost sure that BattlEye puts the name of the .exe on some type of Blacklist when they detect it, when running separated scripts you don't get ban, at least not in a short period of time...

Comment

Originally posted by debbie View Post
        What is a neural network? The new .exe of each user it's right, I'm almost sure that BattlEye puts the name of the .exe on some type of Blacklist when they detect it, when running separated scripts you don't get ban, at least not in a short period of time...
        Neural - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_network

Comment

Bot is great but i'm waiting when You will add some healing % optimizer

Comment

Originally posted by Benek View Post
            Bot is great but i'm waiting when You will add some healing % optimizer
            Hello mate, unfortunately it will not be possible because it works with imagesearch, it searches the size of the health bar, for example, when only the half of the health bar(with health) is found, it means that the life is above 50%, so it will search for the image of the health bar with 75% of its original size, and so one, do you got it?

I could make more % options, for example 15%, 35%, 50%, 75% 90%, but it also would probably make the healer a little slower because it searches all the images to see what isn't found to press the designed hotkeys, but I'm always opened to new ideas

Comment

I would add some healing 90% and 70% for example im using this % on jbot and works good ;p

Comment

I'll think about it, thanks for your comment!
                Last edited by debbie; 02-07-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

New version released, now it will work on any tibia client of any version!
                  Last edited by debbie; 25-07-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Are you Brazilian ?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGuy View Post
                      Are you Brazilian ?
                      Yes I'm brazilian

Comment

Hello could You make oldbot work for www.altaron.pl ? :P [almost all options dont work ;(] or only gaming mode program for it i was writing to You and Private but You didn't answer i would be really greatfull for WSAD mode for this OT without other options to not get banned :P
                        Last edited by Benek; 28-08-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I apologize for the discomfort debbie. but could launch an update that can work the bot with windows 32 bits?

Comment

Originally posted by Benek View Post
                            Hello could You make oldbot work for www.altaron.pl ? :P [almost all options dont work ;(] or only gaming mode program for it i was writing to You and Private but You didn't answer i would be really greatfull for WSAD mode for this OT without other options to not get banned :P
                            Hello, please send me an email so we call talk better.
                            My email: amtrosul@hotmail.com

Comment

Yes, OldBot is paid now on the new version 3.0 and on this version I can make a 32-bit version of it. Access http://www.oldbot.online for more informations.

Comment

Working...
                              X