Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SCRIPT SERVICE] Scripts on request for free / donation !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my alarms.lua on mediviabotter no work, can i please script when private message then alarm? thanks :]

Comment

Kickflip, what do you mean "no work" ? It should work like a charm. It works for me..

Comment

I think maybe i change something on that script some time ago :/ nothing happen when im change "false" to "true" everywhere. Maybe can u give me ur oryginal script or make new? Will be good :]

Comment

Originally posted by Adrstalik View Post
          Kickflip, what do you mean "no work" ? It should work like a charm. It works for me..
          @Adrstalik
          maybe you will share depositing script that you talk about in other thread ?

Comment

Hi, can anybody please make this for me?

If creature count in 1 sqm range > (insert number here)
            and mana > (insert number here)
            then cast exori

Bonus points if the creature can be specific, for example id rather not exori 4 dwarf soldiers and 1 dwarf guard.

Thanks

Comment

You can specify monsters and edit how many around of those should be there.

local CONFIG = {
              monsters = {'Dwarf Guard', 'Dwarf Soldier'},
              amount = 3,
              }

table.lower(monsters)

auto(100,200)
              local count = 0
              for k, v in pairs(getcreatures()) do
              if v.ismonster and v.onscreen and v.dist <= 1 and table.find(CONFIG.monsters, v.name:lower()) then
              count = count + 1
              end
              end
              target = getattacking()
              if count >= CONFIG.amount and target.ismonster and gethppc() > 50 and getmp() > (getlevel()*2) and target.hppc > 30 then
              say('exori')
              wait(1050, 1150)
              end
              Last edited by ochmar; 24-08-2017, 10:31 AM.
              I can try to help you with scripts only if you're willing to show at least minimum effort in cooperation.
              If you are looking for the ready script, I'm willing to do that for legacy cash.
              I'm trying to avoid PvP scripts, as I find them more than unhealthy in this game.

Comment

Awesome mate, thank you very much. I'll test it out tonight.

Though wouldn't line 16 be "getmppc() > 50 then"?

-edit- oh, this is seeing the monsters hp not my own. Would this attempt to continually cast exori if I had low mana?
                Last edited by randumonelolz; 24-08-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

You're right.
                  Added that condition also
                  I can try to help you with scripts only if you're willing to show at least minimum effort in cooperation.
                  If you are looking for the ready script, I'm willing to do that for legacy cash.
                  I'm trying to avoid PvP scripts, as I find them more than unhealthy in this game.

Comment

Argh, it doesn't seem to be working - at all. It won't even exori with 5 monsters around me. Any ideas?

I tried changing the numbers for 'amount', 'local count' and 'count = +1' (the latter being the most important, I think?), and all 3 'gethppc, getmp, and get target.hppc' but nothing happens. Might be something to do with 'getmp() > (getlevel()*2)'? I changed it to 'getmppc() > 40'.

I ain't no scripter, but I have strong 'common sense', most of this stuff I can figure out by looking and can change things to my liking/situation, but since I never gave scripting a real go I can't form a complete script. I'm stumped.

This is what I'm trying atm:

local CONFIG = {
                    monsters = {'Cyclops', 'Dwarf Soldier'},
                    amount = 2,
                    }

table.lower(monsters)

auto(100,200)
                    local count = 0
                    for k, v in pairs(getcreatures()) do
                    if v.ismonster and v.onscreen and v.dist <= 1 and table.find(CONFIG.monsters, v.name:lower()) then
                    count = count + 1
                    end
                    end
                    target = getattacking()
                    if count >= CONFIG.amount and target.ismonster and gethppc() > 40 and getmppc > 40 and target.hppc > 20 then
                    say('exori')
                    wait(1050, 1150)
                    end

Basically from what I am seeing it should be doing this:

If cyclops is 3 or more, target health is 20% or more, my own mana % is higher than 40, my own health % is higher than 40, and all 3+ cyclops are around me then it should execute exori. Yea?
                    Last edited by randumonelolz; 26-08-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Hi!

Is it possible to add safety list?
                      And aswell is there any spear pickup, that doesnt pickup 1 spear after 1 is dropped?

Best Regards

Comment

Safety list, need more details to what you are referring. I doubt you are talking about the alarm script, that is too simple to be asking help for.. But anyway.. Load the bot, go into the scripts page, load the alarms.lua script, open the script up to edit it and just add names on line #9 by replacing names in red writing with those you trust, same thing for others like monster on screen/player attacking/monster attacking.

For the spears, logically I'd assume adding a reasonable delay between the bot looking for spears and picking up spears would do the trick, allowing enough time for multiple spears to be thrown before they are picked up. Both scripts below most likely will not work, don't rely on it. If it miraculously does work then it should search for spears, after finding one it will wait 3 seconds, then pick them up - effectively picking up spears every time you throw 3 - 4. However, I'm unsure if it can tell the difference between spears on different tiles, it may reset the 3 second wait time every time a new spear is detected? No fucking idea. Good luck, it'll be needed. Until someone that knows what they are doing can provide a real script. Nonetheless, it won't hurt to try both scripts and pray for the best.

local CONFIG = {
                        maxspears = 10,
                        hand = SLOT_LEFT, --SLOT_RIGHT for right hand
                        }

local function pickup()
                        local hand = getslotitem(CONFIG.hand)
                        if (hand.id == itemid("spear") or hand.id == 0) and CONFIG.maxspears > hand.count then
                        local spear = finditem("spear", false, false, true)
                        wait(3000)
                        if spear.id ~= 0 then
                        spear:move(slot(SLOT_LEFT))
                        end
                        end
                        end

auto(500, 700)
                        pickup()

or

local rune = finditem("ultimate healing rune")
                        if rune.id ~= 0 then
                        rune:useon(ground(posx(), posy(), posz()), getid(), 0, getself().stackpos)
                        end
                        Last edited by randumonelolz; 31-08-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks for helping.

I wanted to add a safety list to this script:
                          if paround(7) > 0 then
                          say("hiho")
                          playsoundflash()
                          end

if you dont want to send the message "hiho" immidately then add "wait(1000,4000)" before the second line.
                          Like this:

if paround(7) > 0 then
                          wait(2000,4000)
                          say("hiho")
                          playsoundflash()
                          end

Comment

I can't see why the line ' safeList = {'Mistgun', 'Ottizy'},' will not work there, taken directly from alarms.lua - I doubt these lines are script specific, unless you can see something in the alarms script that relates to the safelist and activates it etc. Place it in different places (try above 'end' first) and run multiple tests on yourself.

On second thought, add the entire script for player on screen and see what happens.

-- PLAYER ON SCREEN
                            playSound = false,
                            pauseBot = false,
                            logout = false,
                            safeList = {'Mistgun', 'Ottizy'},

-edit- Found more that is needed to make it work. Open the alarms script and scroll down to like line 149, you will see there is extra scripting that looks to be required for this safelist. Try adding, removing, changing around different bits of both scripts. Sorry I can't be of more specific help, you are going to have to use the old tried n tested trial + error

Try basically deleting the entire alarms script, except for safelist and any script that looks related, then try adding your script into that. Take care to avoid any conflicts or parts of a script that look like they are required to be next to each other.. Pretty sure the bot will notify you of errors anyway... i'm sure you'll make it work ;p
                            Last edited by randumonelolz; 30-08-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Never mind, medivia is on it's last legs. Time to move on I guess :/
                              Last edited by randumonelolz; 31-08-2017, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I use the alarm script and it's very nice, but I miss one alarm that plays sound if someone push you (play sound if moved)

Comment

Working...
                                X