• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ottizy
    started a topic MediviaBotter

MediviaBotter

MediviaBotter

This is the release of the first iteration of MediviaBotter. A powerful bot for the DirectX version of Medivia.

What does it do?

As of now, MediviaBotter contains the following features
    • Cavebot
    • Targeting
    • Looting
    • Healer
    • Powerful Lua script interface to make runemakers, alarms, auto fishers and alot more
    • Hotkeys to bind to Lua scripts for using runes and manafluids

How to get it?

Just register here on TibiaPF and login using that username. You can download the bot here. Once you've downloaded the bot you'll need to sign in using your TibiaPF forum credentials.

How much does it cost?

Currently MediviaBotter is completely free. Depending on future demand for the product and the value of time investment this may change, but the intention overall is to produce this product and eventually open source it.

How do I use it?

There is a tutorial thread here which details all you need to know to use it. We've also assembled some handy lua scripts which will make things simpler for novice members looking to get started quickly and easily.

What do I need to use it?

MediviaBotter backend is written in C++ and compiled using MSVC. Medivia frontend is written in C# using the .NET CLR version 4.0. All you need to run it is the MSVC redist package available here and the .NET CLR version 4.0 or newer, available here. Once that's installed, the bot should find and attach to the Medivia client using the simple interface.

Why do I need to run the bot as admin?

Software which interacts in the way that MediviaBotter does has historically always required administrator privileges on Windows computers. The reason for this is because we make certain API calls which have to interact with and modify the code of other applications. By default, Windows processes are not allowed to do this for security reasons. Here at TibiaPF you have the commendation of all our administrators and a large number of experienced individuals from the botting industry. If you do not trust us, please do not download the software.

XYZ feature isn't working, can you help?

All bug reports should be posted here and we will prioritise them based on their impact. Please understand that as the software is in a very early stage, it's unlikely that we'll fix minor bugs.

Final notes

Please remember that this is the first iteration of the bot so there will be a few quirks in it as of now. The user interface is being reworked. Special thanks to @belden, @Blequi, @Josh and @warlockx for their help in creating this.
    Last edited by ottizy; 07-03-2017, 09:18 PM.

• ddpv90
    replied
    hiho, same problem for me, i just download the new client but when i run the bot it always says "not online"

Leave a comment:

• morddeka
    replied
    The bot still works?

Leave a comment:

• sadkus
    replied
    Is this bot still working?

Just because i cant get in the game with MY NAME ON IT, simple "NOT ONLINE" when I AM wtf is happening?

SOME ONDE HELP ANSWER ME

Leave a comment:

• joaohq
    replied
    dont work for me,
    ---------------------------
    Application crashed
    The application has crashed.

A crash report has been written to:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\crashreport.log
    OK

And crash report;
    == application crashed
    app name: Medivia
    app version: 2.3.3
    build compiler: msvc14
    build date: Jun 2 2018
    build type: RelWithDebInfo
    build revision: 1 (release)
    crash date: Jun 20 2018 17:56:46
    exception: Access violation (0xc0000005)
    exception address: 0x10039403
    backtrace:
    0: C:\Program Files (x86)\MediviaBotter\MediviaBotter.dll [0x0000000010039403]
    1: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe(SDL_wcslen+0x31cc) [0x00000000015DD29C]
    2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe [0x0000000001447260]
    3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe [0x0000000001446F37]
    4: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe [0x00000000015115CF]
    5: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe(SDL_wcslen+0x134bd0) [0x000000000170ECA0]
    6: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe(SDL_wcslen+0x13356f) [0x000000000170D63F]
    7: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medivia Online\Medivia_D3D.exe(SDL_wcslen+0xf730a) [0x00000000016D13DA]
    8: C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll(BaseThreadInitThu nk+0x12) [0x000000007608336A]
    9: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll(RtlInitializeExcepti onChain+0x63) [0x0000000077E59902]
    10: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll(RtlInitializeExcepti onChain+0x36) [0x0000000077E598D5]

EDIT: i restart bot with adm permission and open normaly, but i have problem now to loot, i will search more information in forum, thx

EDIT 2: its work fine when i set cavebot enable, very helpfull;
    Last edited by joaohq; 21-06-2018, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Amol
    replied
    @malestokox, it is avaiable right now

Leave a comment:

• Beardon93
    replied
    Its working for me perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• malestokox
    replied
    When bot will be aviable?

Leave a comment:

• Amol
    replied
    I found out the reason of client crashes after update.
    That is build in MediviaBotter script "generalinfohud" in Scripts tab.
    If u disable/delete it, everything works fine.
    So you have to load the script, disable/delete general info HUD in Scripts tab, save the script and next loading of the script will be without client crash.

EDIT: ottizy is working on that problem right now
    Last edited by Amol; 04-06-2018, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tetti14
    replied
    ye m2 man

Leave a comment:

• Amol
    replied
    What's the problem?
    For me everything works great after update

EDIT: You are right, bot crashes when loading any script :/

Leave a comment:

• malestokox