Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediviaBotter

MediviaBotter

This is the release of the first iteration of MediviaBotter. A powerful bot for the DirectX version of Medivia.

What does it do?

As of now, MediviaBotter contains the following features
    • Cavebot
    • Targeting
    • Looting
    • Healer
    • Powerful Lua script interface to make runemakers, alarms, auto fishers and alot more
    • Hotkeys to bind to Lua scripts for using runes and manafluids

How to get it?

Just register here on TibiaPF and login using that username. You can download the bot here. Once you've downloaded the bot you'll need to sign in using your TibiaPF forum credentials.

How much does it cost?

Currently MediviaBotter is completely free. Depending on future demand for the product and the value of time investment this may change, but the intention overall is to produce this product and eventually open source it.

How do I use it?

There is a tutorial thread here which details all you need to know to use it. We've also assembled some handy lua scripts which will make things simpler for novice members looking to get started quickly and easily.

What do I need to use it?

MediviaBotter backend is written in C++ and compiled using MSVC. Medivia frontend is written in C# using the .NET CLR version 4.0. All you need to run it is the MSVC redist package available here and the .NET CLR version 4.0 or newer, available here. Once that's installed, the bot should find and attach to the Medivia client using the simple interface.

Why do I need to run the bot as admin?

Software which interacts in the way that MediviaBotter does has historically always required administrator privileges on Windows computers. The reason for this is because we make certain API calls which have to interact with and modify the code of other applications. By default, Windows processes are not allowed to do this for security reasons. Here at TibiaPF you have the commendation of all our administrators and a large number of experienced individuals from the botting industry. If you do not trust us, please do not download the software.

XYZ feature isn't working, can you help?

All bug reports should be posted here and we will prioritise them based on their impact. Please understand that as the software is in a very early stage, it's unlikely that we'll fix minor bugs.

Final notes

Please remember that this is the first iteration of the bot so there will be a few quirks in it as of now. The user interface is being reworked. Special thanks to @belden, @Blequi, @Josh and @warlockx for their help in creating this.
    Last edited by ottizy; 07-03-2017, 09:18 PM.

It looks really nice. What sort of anti-detection features does it implement?

-edit- Forgot to mention Im currently testing it. The interface is really nice, fairly intuitive. The included scripts thus far work nicely, though I will admit I havent tested them all

I look forward to seeing what direction this takes.
    Last edited by Kurosawa; 11-02-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks, for the sake of not having these anti-detection features bypassed I'm not going to disclose them here. As always when using bots it's done on your own risk and the best protection there is by not being obvious about using a bot.

Comment

Originally posted by ottizy View Post
        Thanks, for the sake of not having these anti-detection features bypassed I'm not going to disclose them here. As always when using bots it's done on your own risk and the best protection there is by not being obvious about using a bot.
        ALright, that's mostly all I was asking was that there are features.

Comment

OMG! Nice work!

Comment

Hey i'm trying to figure out how to get this bot to collect items and gold etc. i cannot find the Item ID no where

Comment

Originally posted by swisher View Post
              Hey i'm trying to figure out how to get this bot to collect items and gold etc. i cannot find the Item ID no where
              Go to the loot tab and write "gold coin" into the name field. The id 2148 should pop up for you

Comment

where i can download it?

Comment

You can download the bot here. The link redirects abit weird so you have to scroll down a bit to get to the download section.
                  Last edited by ottizy; 07-03-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

testing it now, thanks

Comment

do it runs in background? or i have to stay at medivia screen

Comment

Originally posted by srcold View Post
                        do it runs in background? or i have to stay at medivia screen
                        Yes, you can. You do not need to have focus on the client while running it

Comment

Does it disconnect when player is on screen?

Comment

Yes you can configure the alarms.lua script to make it logout when players is on screen.

Comment

How to get items ID?

Comment

Working...
                              X