• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bot fail :/

because when I double click on objects or person, the bot fails

Yes .. someone knows how to fix that? it crashes a lot

Comment

Can you write more details? What did you do when it happen, did you use some scripts?

Comment

nothing simply by opening it I double click objects several times and it simply stops working and many friends pass them

Comment

I have a similar problem, when i try to inject character it crashes , it started today, yesterday everything was good

Comment

it says that process can't get acces to mediviabotter.dll bcs its already used by another process. tested on triple pcs. same problem. Everything was fine and i could use the bot for multiple clients till now

Comment

Originally posted by kapczi View Post
              it says that process can't get acces to mediviabotter.dll bcs its already used by another process. tested on triple pcs. same problem. Everything was fine and i could use the bot for multiple clients till now
              I just posted an update which may cause problems if you're already running a bot instance. Please close all your instances and restart them. Sorry

Comment

ok thankssss

Comment

I still get the same error when double clicking and my friends too

Comment

Even this with the same error .. crashsing ..! I have already tried a lot .. I have rebooted my computer I installed 938432948239 times the bot and nothing

Please a solution! For the love of God T_T

Comment

For me it really is the ID and the numbers .. FOR ME THAT IS WHAT IS GIVING CRASH ! :s

Comment

Alright neither me or Josh are able to reproduce this behaviour so I need you to be very specific in how you make these crashes happen. Does it happen everytime you look at an item or just sometimes? If it only happens at specific occasions please try to describe exactly what you are doing to make the crash happen. Any specific item that you are looking at etc.

Comment

They are the majority of some objects ... because it gives a lot of error

Comment

check this https://giphy.com/gifs/1xOcxpdGYPRQdU4siC

Comment

I have the same problem. It appears when I'm pressing left and right mouse buttons in the same time very fast (using fast "Look" in the game)
                              Mine MediviaBotter free scripts thread >click<
                              Mine WindBot free scripts thread >click<

Comment

Working...
                              X