Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrstalik
    replied
    Also, functions like getmessages() and getnewmessages() makes crashes. And like VitorSlug said, sometimes it crashes by no reason.

Leave a comment:

• VitorSlug
    replied
    This is happening to me very constantly aswell, sometimes I am not even doing anything (alt-tabbed) and the bot crashes suddenly. Even with a simple auto fish script.

Leave a comment:

• Amol
    replied
    After bot update to version 1.3.0, it started crashing much often than before.
    It happens especially when I'm using "Look" on some items or players.
    I think there is a problem with the new option of bot, what is showing IDs of items and players.
    Sometimes it crashes for other reasons also.

Ottizy, is there any way to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• pawelligota
    replied
    Originally posted by bananman View Post
    Hi got this thing also, it ALWAYS happening when i try to edit or add some actions/lua's in in the bot - is there any way to fix it?

edit: i found a way to fix it. If anyone interested pm me or post :P
    Can you tell me how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• jmdiaz
    replied
    help I have this same problem, in my case the bot pesenta the error when I'm doing runes and fishing, if any player appears on the screen automatically my character is disconnected and I get that error, what can I do?
    PS: Excuse me, I'm using Google translator

Leave a comment:

• hocuv@duck2.club
    replied
    You know what needs to be done? I have the same problem, I will add that this error started to appear for a short time, before the bot worked without charge

Leave a comment:

• Azal
    replied
    Hi got this thing also, it ALWAYS happening when i try to edit or add some actions/lua's in in the bot - is there any way to fix it?

Have the same problem as u. Msg me plz

Leave a comment:

• bananman
    replied
    ineed, lets hope we will get an update someday

Leave a comment:

• Casky
    replied
    Tha happens a lot while I"m talking to someone using private messages.

I got a crash once while only botting, but, still dangerous to hunt in some harder caves.

Leave a comment:

• mateusz
    replied

help me .. crashed bot ; /

Leave a comment:

• bananman
    replied

Last edited by bananman; 29-10-2017, 07:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Auro
    replied
    Originally posted by roynes View Post
    It's not a bot fault, but your... Everything is based on the scripts you use. If scripts are written correctly there should be no errors/crashs
    It is the bots fault I understand what your saying, But this time.
    All I had was Auto Healinng 60% while training, so use uh at 60% hp enabled and boom entire client crash lose 4 lvls....

Leave a comment:

• novinha frita
    replied
    tenho este mesmo erro ao ativar o target alguem pode ajudar?

Leave a comment:

• roynes
    replied
    It's not a bot fault, but your... Everything is based on the scripts you use. If scripts are written correctly there should be no errors/crashs

Leave a comment:

• Auro
    replied
    I get this same problem once every 10 minutes on average,
    my understanding is when it UH's HMM's and Loots all at the same time it debugs.
    Its stupid that its unable to prioritize one over the other etc etc. it just cant handle attempting to do 3 things at once

Leave a comment:

Working...
X