My Bot Don't Do Nothing When I Try Enabled Any Fuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bot Don't Do Nothing When I Try Enabled Any Fuction

When i open my bot all right i can use full light and scripts great like rune maker fish anti afk alarms etc work 100%, The problem is when i try to use targeting cave bot or looting when i enable the fuctions the bot dont work more.

please i need help
    I do not know if the problem has to do with permissions or something.
    i no have anti virus and i add acces for firewall. help me please.

@Ottizy

Originally posted by joky View Post
    When i open my bot all right i can use full light and scripts great like rune maker fish anti afk alarms etc work 100%, The problem is when i try to use targeting cave bot or looting when i enable the fuctions the bot dont work more.

please i need help

@Ottizy
    Does it crash or simply doesn't move? If it is the latter could you private message me your settings?

Comment

Hey also the same happens to me I can not load the script that I download from the forums I see that many if it works well for their positive comments.
      But I do not work when the charges and the assets or the cavebot nor the target nor the lotter anything please do not need immediate assistance

I'm from Venezuela I use a translator

Comment

Hey also the same happens to me I can not load the script that I download from the forums I see that many if it works well for their positive comments.
        But I do not work when the charges and assets or cavebot the target lotter nothing please
        I need immediate help

I'm from Venezuela I use a translator

Comment

Originally posted by ottizy View Post
          Does it crash or simply doesn't move? If it is the latter could you private message me your settings?

please i need help

I'm with the same problem

Comment

Same problem. In my case, the game crashes. Any fix?

Comment

Same problem here i can load settings normaly but when i want to enabled it nothings happened.

Comment

Anyone find the solution to this problem? Please Help ME

Comment

Working...
                X