Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MediviaBotter - Bug reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MediviaBotter - Bug reports

    Please post any bugs concerning MediviaBotter here

  • #2
    Great tool, although I'm against botting on old servers I admire you for hard work and developing such a masterpiece!

    Few minor thing I noticed testing it:

    1) Gui 'flashes' while resizing
    2) In title there was 'NOT ONLINE' written despite I was actually online
    3) Just a proposal, in healer if you examplary set up uhs for healing and what if they're gone? You should consider adding some checkbox to auto open last known uh container or something like this.
    4) Ammo refiller is also something that users would like to have built-in instead of coded in some action or persistent.


    I really like your gui conception, its so intuitive!


    edit: about auto refiller I was wrong, it is so easy to implement in lua that is not neccesary to be buiilt in

    5) When you got multiple scripts in scripter and then change the position of the first script it doesn't memorize it. Choosing first item will always activate the item that was initially first.
    Last edited by Mate; 12-02-2017, 11:56 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mate View Post
      Great tool, although I'm against botting on old servers I admire you for hard work and developing such a masterpiece!

      Few minor thing I noticed testing it:

      1) Gui 'flashes' while resizing
      2) In title there was 'NOT ONLINE' written despite I was actually online
      3) Just a proposal, in healer if you examplary set up uhs for healing and what if they're gone? You should consider adding some checkbox to auto open last known uh container or something like this.
      4) Ammo refiller is also something that users would like to have built-in instead of coded in some action or persistent.


      I really like your gui conception, its so intuitive!


      edit: about auto refiller I was wrong, it is so easy to implement in lua that is not neccesary to be buiilt in

      5) When you got multiple scripts in scripter and then change the position of the first script it doesn't memorize it. Choosing first item will always activate the item that was initially first.
      Thanks for reporting. About the UI it's being reworked so this version you see now will be replaced soon. About finding UHs with the healer will be a bit complicated. I would suggest using Lua scripts to deal with this and I know it could be a bit weird at the moment when it could collide with "Open Next Backpack" in looting. I will try to find a good solution for it.

      Like you said about ammo refiller, things like these can usually be solved with scripts like you said but it can be a bit hard to know how do it. Adding simple options for everything isn't really the solution either as I would have to have alot of small tools everywhere.

      Could you explain a bit more about 5)? Not sure I understand it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just add few scripts to scripter, remember the first one name, click 'name' to change asc/desc order in table, and then try to activate the first one.

        Comment


        • #5
          Can you edit "MediviaBotter - Documentation"

          The Right way is void: useon(table useon location, number useonid, optional number fromstackpos, optional number tostackpos) Uses the item on another item useonid located at useon location.



          nvm, i've tested and it doest make any diference



          Sometimes Hotkey just stop work. idk why
          Last edited by srcold; 12-02-2017, 09:17 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by srcold View Post
            Can you edit "MediviaBotter - Documentation"

            The Right way is void: useon(table useon location, number useonid, optional number fromstackpos, optional number tostackpos) Uses the item on another item useonid located at useon location.



            nvm, i've tested and it doest make any diference



            Sometimes Hotkey just stop work. idk why
            The way that is written in the documentation is the correct way. Syntatically both the ways you describe are equivalent i.e. there's no difference in having a space there or not. The hotkey you are talking about seems to be okay on my end so I'm not sure whats your wrong on your side, sorry.

            Comment


            • #7
              the client doesnt show on the list anymore why could that be happening mate?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ezraeel View Post
                the client doesnt show on the list anymore why could that be happening mate?
                Are you using the directX version?
                Last edited by ottizy; 13-02-2017, 07:23 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  no opengl 2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ezraeel View Post
                    no opengl 2
                    So learn to read

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      read what?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ezraeel View Post
                        read what?
                        The bot only supports the DirectX version of the Medivia client as of now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sometimes, when I run multiple instances of bot, after closing Medivia client and the bot, the process of the client is still running ( in task manager ) and bot recognizes it as not connected, but the client is not running, i mean it's not visible, there is only process running in the background.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ah got it theres another client

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yesterday worked perfectly. Today mine avg gave me a warning for that file (mediviabottercontroller.exe) and deleted it Even downloading again it still continues being moved to quarantine.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X