X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tibia 11 IP Changer

GitHub: https://github.com/jo3bingham/tibia-11-ip-changer/
    Release: https://github.com/jo3bingham/tibia-...es/tag/1.0.0.0

The application is very simplistic, but the core functionality (changing the "ip" of the client) works properly which will allow anyone else to create a more advanced application (e.g., saving/loading memory addresses and client paths).

This application works by running a client process, scanning it's memory for the address of the RSA key and loginWebService string (it's really fast; you may not even see the client open), killing that process, running a new client process as suspended, overwriting the RSA key and web service, then letting the client finish loading. The RSA key and web service have to be overwritten while the client is suspended. If you overwrite them after the client has finished loading then the client will connect to CipSoft's web service. This means that you can't change the web service of an already running client and expect it to connect. Also, Tibia 11 doesn't seem to have any multiclient support so that's a plus.

welcome back xD

Comment

Looks good, I've been playing a bit with it this morning. At what point does the web service become a problem, though? I actually modified my binary to point at a local web server, and checked the json request, reproduced it, used postman to send the request, got a valid response from CIP, put that valid response in my own local web server, and managed to login using that - so I didn't see this problem. Interesting one though.

Very nice first post, we're happy to have you aboard!

Comment

I have not spending any time in reversing tibia 11. But with this you can easy set up a proxy? And if yes, you can create a whole bot with "only" a good packet parser. I mean you can get all info you need from packets.

Comment

Originally posted by klusbert View Post
          I have not spending any time in reversing tibia 11. But with this you can easy set up a proxy? And if yes, you can create a whole bot with "only" a good packet parser. I mean you can get all info you need from packets.
          Looks like a simple case of acquiring a list of the Tibia servers, putting that into the "IP changer app" (which would become the bot), changing the JSON response on the login server to modify the server IP addresses, and using the OT RSA privkey to decrypt in the "IP changer app" then encrypting using the original pubkey and forwarding the packets to the right sever? Possibly over-simplified, but provided CIP are stopping at RSA for encryption, it should actually be pretty easy.

The folks working on Pokemon Go bots reverse engineered their protobuff changes a few weeks ago in about a week. There were a lot of people working on it, but equally Niantic are a much more vulgar operation than CIPSoft and were far more willing to make very confusing and complex changes to their game client. I'm now contemplating doing this myself anyway, but I'd rather do it for Linux so it might take me a bit longer than most.

Comment

Working...
          X