[Nostalrius] Lazy Trainer v1.0 !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nostalrius] Lazy Trainer v1.0 !

Hello guys, I have little knowledge in programming, but with a little study I was able to create a simple Trainer for the Nostalrius server. It has its limits, but it helps a lot to those who have a certain laziness

I am making available a 5 day trial version, I will leave some images below:

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

Please understand that I have no experience with Hacks / Bots and however simple this Trainer is, it cost me a lot of time and work.
    When I finish, I intend to sell the License for about 5 dollars.

Any doubt / suggestion / bug report you can contact me by email: lazytibianguy@homail.com

Is this still working ?

Comment

Probably, I have a newer version but I need to test it first ..

Comment

please check your email!!!! i need it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charito View Post
          please check your email!!!! i need it!!!
          Bro i tried to send you an email, but i dont know why i cant... I am testing a newer version and i will release it soon, do you tested the version from this post? Where you from?

Comment

Yes i tried it! but the bot doesnt recognize the client versiĆ³n or i dunno!

Comment

For anyone who's following this post.. Charito is testing this new version and I am finishing it, I need to review some functions and create an Runemaker. By the way, I made a really quick tutorial showing how to find the Addresses to use the Lazy Trainer.

Tutorial Finding Addresses: https://youtu.be/KzfNngx1-bY

Soon I will make another tutorial more informactive.
              Last edited by LazyGuy; 23-08-2018, 04:16 AM. Reason: Forgot the link.

Comment

Working...
              X