Help with 7.4 bot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with 7.4 bot!

Hello, i am trying to run classicbotter 7.4 for classictibia.com but everytime i open it the tibia client shuts down because of antibot. Does anybody here know how to bypass it and manipulate the bot or the client somehow? I am not a bot programmer or anything so any help would be appreciated!!

Antibot? Ha! People are boting there almost 24/7. You can manipulate client, I've read about it at some forum. Check it on Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrstalik View Post
      Antibot? Ha! People are boting there almost 24/7. You can manipulate client, I've read about it at some forum. Check it on Google.
      yeah i searched on google but i still cant find any way to do it. if u know a link or tutorial please send it here

Comment

BUY TOOL 7.4 Equip Ring , Crosshair MW , (SAME OT-HOTKEY MACRO) whit more Funtions. Pay Paypal!

Comment

BUMP! Anybody that can make a bot for classictibia? or help me how to manipulate the client so i can bot with classicbotter? I am willing to pay you money!

Comment

Bump! I can pay good money if someone helps me with this!! All i need is a working cavebot and runemaking!! Not a warbot!!

Comment

I can't help you without the bot.

Comment

Originally posted by cjaker View Post
                I can't help you without the bot.

https://uploadfiles.io/2k71b <-------- here it is, its classicbotter 1.6.8.

Also I have Blackdproxy bot, but i have no idea how to inject it. I Read many tutorials that u need to get classname, login and gameport of the server so that u can manipulate the client to fit the bot, I did all that and i changed those options but still it doesnt work. you can download blackproxy for 7.4 from https://blackdtools.com/freedownloads.php (blackproxy Installer)

Comment

For me the client don't close, only freezes and close (like process stop working). But this isn't anti-bot is incompatibility with bot-client

Comment

Originally posted by cjaker View Post
                    For me the client don't close, only freezes and close (like process stop working). But this isn't anti-bot is incompatibility with bot-client
                    Yes, the client freezes and i have to shut it down. im assuming you mean that the codes on the bot isnt manipulated to fit the client? so how do i fix it? thats my question bro!

Comment

someone got bot for classictibia.com\?

Comment

Yea , Have bot , cavebot , loter, eat , Runemaker , Training , Light Hack , And More.

Comment

can u share?:>

Comment

Originally posted by Warlocki View Post
                            Yea , Have bot , cavebot , loter, eat , Runemaker , Training , Light Hack , And More.
                            Can you share to me?

Comment

Hi i need two bot for this server please help us

Comment

Working...
                              X