Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase sprite limit?

Hi
    so i came all the way from otland because they told only here i can get some help how to increase sprite limit. So my question is how to make my client to read four-byte sprites instead of two-bytes because there is no tutorial for this think. So if u can help me guys because i fucked right now everyone ask money for this stuff

People ask money for stuff because it's hard. If it were an easy fix, someone would've done it for free by now. Simple fact is, you'll have to do a lot of work, some of which you won't fully understand, to get something like this to work.

Noone will be able to give you step by step instructions, except those who have already done it. Noone here has already done it, and the folk at OTLand who have already done it don't want to share it with you because they don't want you profiteering from their hard work.

The only way this is going to happen is if you, yourself, work out how to do what you want to do. We are here to help people to learn, and if you make a start and express some desire to learn we may be able to give you some useful pointers, but we can't tell you how to do it.

Comment

We can close this thread. People in otland helped.

Comment

Working...
      X